RM-Ideas.com: A place to capture your input on our products and services
This new website, just announced this evening, has been launched to help Reed Mariculture come up with new ideas for their products and to gain feedback on their existing products. At launch, Reed Mariculture is running a contest for a brand new product line that they are debuting:
Our newest product line is designed especially for Public Aquariums, Marine Ornamental Breeders and Research Labs — industries that ‘Bridge the Gap’ between Commercial Aquaculture Hatcheries and Marine Aquarium Hobbyists.
We need YOU to help us name it! We’ve decided to hold a contest and we are giving away prizes just for entering! There will be a grand prize for the winner as well as prizes for the runners-up.
Here are some of the products that they have planned for their new product line:
- Live Calanoid Copepods – Described in an article in the Breeder’s Registry as a “breakthrough larval food source for centropyge angels.”
- Rotifer Diet Plus – An All-in-One Rotifer Diet and ammonia control formulation – nutrition and convenience in one bottle.
- N-Rich for Brine Shrimp & Rotifers – Offers phospholipid HUFA enrichment plus a wide spectrum of essential nutrients, including high levels of protein, carotenoids, sterols and optimized vitamins C, A and D.
- RotiGreen® Omega – Proprietary blend of whole-cell, high HUFA algae with a balance of the essential fatty acids DHA, EPA and ARA.
- Buffered and Liquid CloramX – Buffered ClorAm-X® formulated for rotifer culture systems. Maintains minimal ammonia and proper pH.
- Top-Dressed Otohime – Top selling hatchery larval diet from Japan, ‘Top-Dressed’ with astaxanthin, natural feed stimulants, a natural immune-stimulant and more.
Along with more items to look forward to in the future:
- Live Zoopankton
- Commercial Hatchery Grade Marine Microalgae concentrates, in sizes convenient for breeders
- Broodstock Diet
- Reef Nutrition products in larger-volume sizes
- And support products such as breeder test kits, all-in-one kits, and supplies.
All you have to do to enter is to fill out a simple Entry Form. Every entrant will receive a free sample of their new Top Dressed Otohime, and if you participate in their optional Market Survey, you can receive a second sample of Top Dressed Otohime in a different particle size.
The top three runners-up will receive a $50 gift certificate toward the purchase of any of Reed Mariculture’s Commercial Aquaculture or Reef Nutrition product(s) and the grand prize winner will receive a $250 gift card to the store of your choice! That’s a pretty sweet deal!
The contest runs until June 30, 2011 and, of course, there are certain contest rules that need to be adhered to (e.g. one prize per household, submissions become the property of Reed Mariculture Inc, etc. Pretty standard stuff).
Randy Reed and Reed Mariculture consistently push the boundaries with new and innovative products for both breeders and saltwater hobbyists. They also have a long track record for supporting the hobby with frequent talks at club meetings and conferences. You need to head over to RM-Ideas.com and enter as soon as you are done reading this blog post!