An inverted cone is a natural progression for bio-reactor design, which I’m sure will catch on much like how cone skimmers swept the market in the past few years.
The new CAD lights CONIC Bio-reactor features:
- True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. this feature saves ALOT more space and ease of use the moment you get it. the intake is in the bottom and the outtake is from the top allows for the most efficient flow of only 1 direction.
- Advanced Conic design, makes our Unique “Rhythmic Tumbling Motion” that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. every pellet churns and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom).
- Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc. all comes standard.
- Space saving design and energy efficient. no need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure.
- 100% Cell-Cast acrylic and Hand MADE IN USA.
- Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
- Compatible with a large variety of Bio-pellets.
Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 14″ (including all plumbing)
Energy useage: 11.5W
Speed: 240 GPH
Capacity: 40G to 150G