This issue features the following articles:
- Cichlid guru Mo Devlin takes on a tour of the American Cichlid Association Convention.
- Planted tank afficionado Meghan Helmer highlights some amazing red plants to add some colour to your tropical planted aquarium.
- Aaron Sewell, marine biologist and marine aquarist describes the various shrimp species available in the hobby.
- We profile Laetacara dorsigera, the Redbreast Acara (Laetacara dorsigera).
- Redfish Magazine was lucky enough to sit down with Francis Yupangco from Living Color, co-star of National Geographic’s Fish Tank Kings for a chat about his motivation and interests in the aquarium world.