This issue features the following articles:
- Red Slime, a pest common to the reefkeeping hobby is covered.
- Dr. Jessica Drake takes a look at the weird world of the upside-down catfishes from the genus Synodontis.
- The French Grunt is profiled, covering its care and keeping.
- Editor Dr. David Midgley presents the fifth installment of the series ‘First time at sea’, this time covering Deep Sand Bed (DSB) filters and a recent addition to his kit, an automated water top up unit.
- Aaron Sewell covers the major, minor and trace elements in a detailed piece on water chemistry.