Reef-A-Palooza NY provided Advanced Aquarist with the following promotional material:
Why Should You Attend Reef-A-Palooza New York?
Get ready New York and surrounding areas, because this weekend Reef-A-Palooza we will be back at The Meadowlands Exposition Center for year number 3.
The show room will be jammed pack with over 150 booths from the industry top exhibitors and manufactures. Reef-A-Palooza caters to everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced aquarist, with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers exhibiting at the show.
Create Vital Connections and meet new friends that can last a lifetime
Socialize with speakers, business owners, industry leaders, authors, scientists and hobbyists. You will find a diverse mix of all walks of life (like-minded individuals) that enjoy the same hobby and industry as you.
Hottest New Corals & New Cutting-Edge Products
Purchase the hottest new corals or see new cutting-edge products. Many livestock vendors and product manufactures wait until shows like Reef-A-Palooza to release their newest & hottest products to the public.
Attend educational talks from industry leaders. Reef-A-Palooza goals if to have a good balance of educational speakers and speaker topics There will be no shortage of shared knowledge at Reef-A-Palooza NY. Be sure to check out the amazing speaker line up on both Saturday & Sunday. Here is a run dow:
- Julian Sprung hobby legend & author will be the lead off speaker Saturday at 12:30pm and his topic will be “Little Stories”
- John Coppolino will also be speaking on Saturday at 2:30pm. John plans to speak about “His Journey building and maintaining a 1300-gallon display tank, Building an SPS Monster”
- Colin Foord will speak on Sunday at 12:30pm Colin will share his own amazing perspectives and experiences with us. “Coral: From Microscope To Telescope, The Most Cosmic Organisms On Earth”
- Joe Caparatta will be the 2nd speaker on Sunday at 2:30pm. Joe (native New Yorker) has been around the saltwater hobby most of his life. He now owns and manages several prominent companies in our industry and has a lot of great information and knowledge to share. His talk will be “Modern Reef Keeping 101-An Intro To Modern Equipment & Methods
You’re going to want to get there early because the first 500 attendees each day through the door will receive an official Reef-A-Palooza welcome bag. There’s no better way to get welcomed to the BIG Show then a with bag of money saving coupons & free product from some of the top companies in the industry.
- Meadowlands Exposition Center-355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
- Five miles from Manhattan
- Accessible to all major interstate arteries including: New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway
- Minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and Teterboro Jetport
- New York/New Jersey Transit bus stops located at the front entrance of the facility
- Free Parking
- Saturday June 24, 2017 11am to 6pm
- Sunday June 25, 2017 11am to 6pm
- $20.00 per person per day, cash only at the door
- Children 10 and under free
- Advance/Credit Card Ticket purchases can be made through this link: https://reefapalooza.yapsody.com/event/book/58860/257885
These are just some of the reasons why you should attend Reef-A-Palooza NY. You can easily blow your reefing budget quick on just a handful of collector corals or you can spend the weekend looking for the best deals on livestock and equipment. The best thing it is totally up to you. Either way rest assured there will be plenty of fun and way more than enough cherry, oddball, and collector corals as well as cutting edge equipment this weekend to keep you busy this entire weekend