Prodac was an eye-catching vendor at Zoomark 2017 with its beautiful booth in the colors of the sea. The Italian ProdacInternational is in full activity and has been present at many of the major events surrounding the aquarium market, both marine and fresh water. A few days ago, we talked about PetsFestival 2017 (here, but in Italian) and we’re sure that we will see the company there. The company was founded in 1976 so it has several years of experience and a very complete product line: products for water treatment, for pounds, feeds for animals (fish, turtles and reptiles), substrates, and more. It’s a very wide collection which encompasses various branches, but for timing issues we’re only going to talk about the news presented at Zoomark 2017.
Prodac’s news at Zoomark 2017
- Alga Control: Treatment for fresh water aquariums which prevents and fights the formation of algae and infusoria;
- Aquasana: Bioconditioning for both marine and fresh water aquariums for the elimination of chlorine and the effects of heavy metals in order to prepare the water for fish. It contains Aloe Vera to protect the skin of the fish;
- Biotrix Blackwater: Treatment for fresh water aquariums that contains humic acids in order to recreate the same conditions of certain tropical waters. It also has mineral salts to integrate osmotic waters and trace elements;
- Mutaphi M: Solution for marine aquariums that increases the pH to the desired level;
- Mutaph D: Solution for fresh water aquariums that increases the pH to the desired level;
- Nitridac: Culture of selected bacteria designed to absorb organic matter and transform the ammonia. It could be used both in fresh water and marine aquariums, and in both new and established ones;
- Arowana Elixir: Concentrate solution specifically designed for Arowana which contains iodium, magnesium, and the whole range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12). At first we thought that the beautiful Arowana were only an asiatic prerogative, but we were wrong. Here there’s the beautiful conference by Tony Vargas where he mentioned these beautiful fish;
- Discus Elixir: Elixir like the one for Arowana, it’s a concentrated solution of iodium, magnesium, and B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12), specifically designed for Discus.
Moreover all the products have received a graphic and packaging upgrade.
Prodac Nutron products
The Nutron product series had a similar upgrade, with the introduction of NutronFerro and NutronFlora. NutronFerro is a mineral salts supplement, improved with ferrous in order to help the growth of aquatic plants. NutronFlora is a generic supplement formulated for the growth of plants. Both products are available in 100, 250, 500, and 5000 ml packages. Upgrade also for Prodac feeds: Pictured above is the feeds for red fish, enriched to make their red color stand out. Finally, there is Biogran Garlic, a complete granular food for all aquarium fish. Thanks to the garlic addition, which is a natural antibiotic, the body of the fish is reinforced and it can help fish in the digestive process. It’s available in two packages, 50 or 120 grams. If you want to know more about Prodac International and its products we invite you visit the homepage through the links below. As always, we remind you about our Editorial if you want to know more about the Zoomark 2017 exhibition.
Homepage prodac InternationalZoomark 2017 Editorial
[Translated by Agnese Poggi]