Revive Coral Cleaner can be used before inserting new animals in the aquarium, or after having created new frags. It prevents stress symptoms and eliminates the parasites that we may have accidentally introduced in.
It’s possible to use it like a cure for parasites and infections. You can use it upon SPS, LPS, Anemones, and Zoanthids.
It contains Oleum abietis, a resinous substance extracted from fir bark, and Citrus limon, which is a lemon extract. They’re natural products that don’t harm the animals; they don’t darken or cause problems to them. The Revive Coral Cleaner seems to be safer than a betadine bath (usually used with the same purpose).
How does a Revive Coral Cleaner treatment work?
The Revive Coral Cleaner treatment in itself is very easy:
- Get the necessary amount of water from your tank using a graduated jug;
- Add 40ml of the product for every 3.8L of water (however, maintain the proportions);
- Leave the corals for 5 minutes in this healing bath;
- Move the animals for few minutes in order to drop potential parasites (don’t exceed 10 minutes);
- Put them back into your tank in a place with a moderate flow and an average lighting, for the first phase of adaptation;
- Toss the water used for the bath.
How much is it?
The product costs 16,19 € ($19.20 US) on amazon (direct link here), and it’s definitely something to have on your shelf!
It can help you to avoid unpleasant episodes with parasites, as well as combat bacterial infections in your aquarium… Remember that prevention is always the most effective method!
Does anyone else use it and have stories to tell?
[text by Luca Gallizio and translated by Agnese Poggi]