A Few Frag Swap Tips for Both Newbies and Veterans
1. Don’t Forget Cash. Some Vendors will Take Credit Cards, but Others are Cash Only (Even if a Vendor Accepts Credit Card They Will Prefer Cash Because They Will Not Have to Pay Credit Card Fees).
2. Bring a Small Portable Cooler to Store the Corals that you Bought In.
3. Admission is $5 (But you get 5 FREE Raffle Tickets (Valued at $1 each) so basically you get in for FREE. Kids are FREE too. Having the Exact Amount Helps Things Go Smoother at the Entrance.
4. Doors Open at 12:15 and the Swap Ends at 4:00 PM
5. Raffle Starts at 3:15 Everyone Gets 5 FREE Raffle Tickets (Valued at $1 Each) with Paid Admission. (So Basically You Get in For FREE!!!)
6. Be Aware of How Much Time You Take Talking to a Vendor if what Your Discussing Doesn’t Involve Buying Something. Vendors are Very Helpful and Knowledgeable and Most Will Try to Help You, but Please be Conscious of the Fact that Vendors are There to Sell and Not to Explain How to Rid Your Tank of Nuisance Algae (For Example).