- This event has passed.
Michigan Fall Fragstravaganza
November 3, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Color Addict Corals
Dutch Family Reef
Eye Candy Coral
Just Pretty Coral
Light House Corals
Motor City Corals
Sticks ‘N’ Stonies
The Zoanthid Garden
A Few Frag Swap Tips for Both Newbies and Veterans
1. Don’t Forget Cash. Some Vendors will Take Credit Cards, but Others are Cash Only.
2. Bring a Portable Cooler – to Store the Corals that you Bought In and to Keep them at the Right Temperature.
3. Doors Open at 12:00 Noon and the Swap Ends at 4:00 PM
4. Admission is $5 (But you get 5 FREE Raffle Tickets (Valued at $1 each) so basically you get in for FREE. Kids are FREE too. Having the Exact Amount Helps Things Go Smoother at the Entrance.
5. Please be Patient with Vendors. Please keep in mind time is short and the crowds are large, if a vendor does not have adequate time to answer all of your questions ask for a business card or web address follow up with them at a later date, they are all professional and have great experience with keeping salt water tanks thriving but time is limited. The chaos can be great at these shows. The vendors greatly appreciate your business