cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a love/hate reltionship with that store. They always have an amazing selection of fish and usually have interesting inverts as well. SPS corals are hit or miss and their reef lighting sucks which actually works to your advantage pricewise. Generally speaking their prices are great for both livestock and dry goods.

HOWEVER, about 70% of the livestock that I've bought from them has died in QT - most lasting less than a week. The fish that made it are very nice, but if you add up the cost it would have been cheaper to buy them elsewhere. Others in my club have had similar experiences. I haven't been there in almost a year. Hopefully, things have changed.

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I dont know aqua hut that well but the prices would have to be ridicules to justify that ride from Queens (time and gas) when you'll be basically driving past two of the best lfs around that are both located in Carle Place.... Pets Warehouse and Aquarium Village.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: