rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Looks like they going out of business. Everything is 50% off from what I can see outside. Store is closed right now. Even light fixtures. Too bad they don't have any AI sols lol. It's in queens on Ditmars and damn forgot to look at street but I think 43st.

rebelson

Shatter your reality
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
In a way I'm kinda glad they're closing because the fish area was horrendous. I remember sailfin tangs in tanks that were no joke 6 inches by 6 inches. They have some crazy hours and they would close real early.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
its on 42st and ditmars i was just there they have some stuff there that some might be able to use for 50% off. i didnt need anything so i didnt purchase anything they did have live stock but that was at regular price and corals which also were at regular price nothing worth buying tho. i can get same corals on here for like $5 lol i did see calcium reactors and other stuff they were trying to get rid of for 50% off like i said maybe someone can find a piece of gold. its called berkel marine

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: