don

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can not get deep Burgundy color slime algae to stop did water changes and vacuumed some out but it returns tank is 45 gallon w refuge deep sand w macro reverse lighting swc 160 cone skimmer 1.25 ,4.8alk,480cal,1500mag i dose recipe 1 and small amount of kalk help

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
thats why i said here we go again there are different opinions on this stuff ill tell u i tried everything lights out for three days water changes my numbers are right on and the only thing that has worked for me is cyano solution marine depot has it just follow instructions

rcharliesam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
thats why i said here we go again there are different opinions on this stuff ill tell u i tried everything lights out for three days water changes my numbers are right on and the only thing that has worked for me is cyano solution marine depot has it just follow instructions

Get a pic up just to be sure. Along with Gary's recommendation (quoted above) PaulB mentions ChemiClean in his thread to get rid of cyano, his tank is 40 years old. Find out what you are dealing with first then read reviews for both products to see what suits your needs.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: