saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
5 gallons on Wednesday and 5 gallons on Sunday
Change carbon and gfo on last Sunday of every month
And every morning I dose 2 drops of lugols solution and a quick squirt of calcium
Followed by magnesium every 4 days and strontium every 4 days .

It works great for me , and I don't use test kits , they make me crazy!!! Lol

57 rimless .

ssminnow81

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.7%
67   3   0
125 g with 30 g sump. 15g water change and change cotton pads every other Sunday. Feed fish every other day, nps coral and anemones every 3-4 days, all other coral once a week or so. Clean glass every 2 days. Clean skimmer and powerheads every couple months. Suck detritus with turkey baster out of the sump once a week. Blow crap off rocks every couple weeks or when I remember.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Some people only feed twice a week and the fish will live fine, I don't think they will spawn or be in spawning condition but that is just my opinion.

I hear you. But if you have a lot of fish, there's probably nothing for them to feed on. I think my fish will go on protest and go on a STRIKE....hahahha!!!

I do 30% water change 1.5 weeks. sps polyp extension are crazy. Probably will cut down to 20% and do a weekly change as i am no longer pump dirty water out to the street. Getting too lazy but afraid the saltwater is going to eat up my seward pipe as the pipes are old and rusty...but too much work.

Running calcium reactor, dose alk and cal and mag once in a while.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: