Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have always tried to keep my corals fed by providing them with different food sources. (i.e.: I always keep a pair of cleaner shrimp in my tank which always carry eggs)

But which is your favorite coral food and why? Also, do you target feed, or feed the whole tank?

I have never really kept non-photosynthetic corals and yesterday I purchased a stunning blue seafan at Maximum Reef Aquatics. I want to be sure that it is happy and healthy...

Also, I am assuming that I will have to increase my maintenance routine of swapping out my filter sock from once a week to twice a week?

Best,

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was looking at BRS Reef Chili and Phytoplan and Zoplan from Two Little Fishies... I will probably do the same thing I did for fish food- keep several varieties and mix it up to give them the best possible nutrition.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Preis Aquaristik V-Power for SPS, Energizer for LPS and Ricordeas. Great feeding response to both of these, as oppose to Reef Pearls for example. I also drop some Fauna Marin LPS food on my acans, scolys and dendros from times to times, but I'm usually not patient enough to keep my wrasse away from the coral before it closes with the food. I also ordered BRS Reef Chili to give it a try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: