KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Be sure to keep it away from other corals - by about 4 inches, they do tend to sting whatever they can reach.
What size is your tank?

The decision regarding hosting will be up to the clown, not the coral ;)

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Be sure to keep it away from other corals - by about 4 inches, they do tend to sting whatever they can reach.
What size is your tank?

The decision regarding hosting will be up to the clown, not the coral ;)

agree with kathyC, keep it away from other corals since they tend to send out their long tentacles and sting. They have a sweeping motion and even stung my arm when my arm was near it.

Spinoza

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have torch coral.It looks peceful. I didn't see any signs trying to sting others corals. Most agressevi in my tank is clown fish female. Always when I put in tank my arm she try to bite me.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I keep mine high up, but not directly under lights with lots of flow, and again not directly at them. As already stated give it room away from other corals.;) My clown host the elegance.;)

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
if it's good size colony and a small clown. i had the reverse and the clown nearly killed the frogspawn, the hammer, and even a fox coral (all were 3-4 heads...small colonies) in just a a little more than a week or two before i was able to find a bta for it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: