PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
hi guys...if any of you can help mee plss do soo...i have put, Armor of gods, Nuke greens, purple deaths, and red people eaters in my tank which have all melted!!!:******( At first, for the first 4 days they were all opened and looked perfect and healthy, but then on the 5th day everytime half of them have melted!! WHy is this happening!? ANyone know what i can do? pleasee helppp

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
The same thing happen to me when my ph went over 8.7 i use a quamedic ph monitor to check my ph.You should check your ph as well.

Last edited:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Also, my huge frogspawn melted, but i have monticap's, and another frogspawn in ther ethat are doing fine..ill go test my water.. and im gona do a big water change and clean up everything..
My frog's spawn that melted was the ones under the most light and the others seemed ok this happened when i dosed B-Ionic to raise my alk my ph went through the roof too quickly in the process.Are you doseing anything?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
do you have a temperature control devices like chiller/heater? Is there a sudden temperature rise? For zoa to melt in one day, there are couple possibilities:
1)temperature too high
2)ph too high
3)brown zoa diease

Did you do anything abnormal such as dosing vodka , cal additive ....?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: