Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
this is why i love this site.... i could be laying in bed at 12 at night about to pass out....then i stumble upon comments like this and that and a laugh outloud, then my girlfriend tells me to go downstairs cause im too loud when i laugh hahaha aaaaaaa good times

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Wait, this thread is STILL going??? Okay, those pink red australia blastos you have are pretty much worthless...I would take them off your hands for $.50 each head ;) JUST KIDDING!!! I would like to see a full tank shot though...I bet you got some real bargains in that deal!!! Lucky you!!!

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wait, this thread is STILL going??? Okay, those pink red australia blastos you have are pretty much worthless...I would take them off your hands for $.50 each head ;) JUST KIDDING!!! I would like to see a full tank shot though...I bet you got some real bargains in that deal!!! Lucky you!!!

no way! ill beat that. $.55 each! hahaha :joke:

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
i just bought a whole cadlights 39 setup that have alots of coral and i am here trying to identify all my corals.thats all i tried to do.if someone willing to help i certainly appreciate.i been in this hobbie only 6 months,and this is my biggest hobbie.i am here try to learn more about this hobbie.this come with complete setup,39 gallons with full side of refugium,protein skimmer,metal halide.hope some one will help me what else to i need to get this tank even better then they are now.here or some more pics of my cadlights.thanks.

Attachments

• DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00148.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00174.jpg
    DSC00174.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC00177.jpg
    DSC00177.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00178.jpg
    DSC00178.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00180.jpg
    DSC00180.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 172

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
very nice tank! kinda confussed about that tank in the background. is it suppost to have a stand like that to look cool or just happened to work by trying it? either way i like it!

oh yeah btw griffin better of won that fight on your ufc game!! haha

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Very nice bro,i just what to know if you were going to ask the value of every piece of coral in your tank?:lol2:

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
thanks jimmy! yes i do have alots of brain corals. all my softies are way to big for my tank. and the other is my 72 bowfront,i only have live rock,fishs and some corals.i really dont have enough time to care for both.but i will try.
ryangrieder,thanks.what stand are you talkin about? about the UFC? my brother were watchin,he used to be a kick boxer back in our country.i were just try to know exact what type of corals i have in my tank.but i guess i will take my time and do more research.soon i will know...

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
he was talking about the 72 bow on the 46 bow stand lol
SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU IT'S FINE!
AND EVERYONE WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE OTHER GUY'S TANK HANGING 1/2 AN INCH OFF EACH SIDE PFF

How long you have the tank like that dunghan?
nice tanks by the way!

UnknownWaters

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont want to seem rude but your concerns with coral values are ridiculous your real concern should be putting that bow tank on the right size stand or invest in a good WETVAC.

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
oh ic.you talking about my 72 bowfront? yeah,stand a litle small but its fine.btw,here are some more pics of my old biocube,that was my first reef tank ever! since i converted to my 72 and all my corals died. i did a stupid thing without thinking."brass fitting" i did learn a lesson in hard way:( ...

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 170
  • photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 170
  • photo(14).jpg
    photo(14).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 167
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    174 KB · Views: 174
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    200 KB · Views: 168

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i just bought a whole cadlights 39 setup that have alots of coral and i am here trying to identify all my corals.thats all i tried to do.if someone willing to help i certainly appreciate.i been in this hobbie only 6 months,and this is my biggest hobbie.i am here try to learn more about this hobbie.this come with complete setup,39 gallons with full side of refugium,protein skimmer,metal halide.hope some one will help me what else to i need to get this tank even better then they are now.here or some more pics of my cadlights.thanks.
No offence bro, but it seem like you know a lot more about corals than what you say .Now you say you had a Biocube full of corals that crashed.
Let me guess, you bought it full of corals and you never remembered to ask what kind of corals am i buying.So that's 3 tank including a 72 gal in 6 months WOW.Or maybe you are trying to find out how much someone else is spending on corals/ hobby.Makes no sence i could be wrong .:turtle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: