Status
Not open for further replies.

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
some one wanna sell me this neon green button coral.
can someone tell me the value of this coral??
thanks.

Attachments

• phpI1MG6iAM.jpg
    phpI1MG6iAM.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 541
  • phpkjBblTAM.jpg
    phpkjBblTAM.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 537
  • phppY9jC4AM.jpg
    phppY9jC4AM.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 542

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thats messed up guys sheesh the guy asks a serious question and he gets a mod and 2 numskulls(CHIEF TAKE NOTE I SAID 2 NUMSKULLS NOT 3 LOL) breakin shoes! Seriously man theyre probably about 2 bucks a polyp. BUT if you can make up a really fancy name and some bs lineage on them you can increase the value 20 fold probably..........Sorry couldnt resist lol........am going back to my corner now.

Last edited:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Green button polyps are not really to expensive unless you go to absolute fish lol. I have 2 frags of those polyps that I usualy give away for free to people starting out.

aquascaper82

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 82.4%
14   3   0
I wouldn't buy them... stick around the board and you'll get some for free. If you ever make it to NJ I'll give you some palys and yellow polyps. They grow like weeds.

r u talkin about the yellow ones w/ long lashes? i like those but my friend bought some and we think someone in the tank ate them for breakfast... i guess yours are growing like crazy?? lucky you.

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
mods.please close this thread.
its not help at all.

How is it no help? You've had people give you their thoughts on it. Someone said $10 a frag, and others said (including me), that they're not worth buying, as you can get them for free.

So what exactly are you looking for? If I put a picture of a dog here and asked how much it was worth, there wouldn't really be a direct answer. These are live animals and every one is different, so it's worth whatever you want to pay for it.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
How is it no help? You've had people give you their thoughts on it. Someone said $10 a frag, and others said (including me), that they're not worth buying, as you can get them for free.

So what exactly are you looking for? ... so it's worth whatever you want to pay for it.
+1...so it's worth whatever you want to pay for it.

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
thanks. cuz the guy said is rare. i've seen alots of green button,this one more like neon green,dont look like a regular green button.i got into this hobby only 6 months ago.have no experience.i know there alot of difference type of corals...

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My advice especially when new(as I am) dont buy anything that people push off as "rare" without researching it first- is sometimes a tag line to make you pay more- especially if at a LFS. I buy my corals because I like how they look and the ones that my lighting meets the requirements of.

Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: