tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Hey folks,
I have a Setosa Frag off of the large frag I bought during the swap. It's had good growth, but recently had a burn on one part of it. As I was cutting that part off, I decided to just clip the whole thing off of that frag plug and well...ended up making 1 frag into 3 smaller frags.

The others I've redecorated my tank with, and this one can be yours.

It looks just like an orange setosa frag...one that is more stick like than monti plate like. Think of the shape of a Y that is about .75 to 1 inch wide (eye measurements).

Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR in good standing. With at least 50 post in threads other then the FS/FT forums! I will actually look at the history of your posts, etc.
2. You must offer a frag of something to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
3. You must pick it up from me, in Brooklyn near Pratt. I am only available between 7 and 9pm Mon-Thur and am more flex on weekends depending on what family stuff I have going on.
3. If I lose my frag, I hope you can offer me the next available frag.
4. You have to post a picture of your tank in this thread.
5. I can change the rules of this offering at any time.
6. I get final say on who gets this coral.
7. And finally you must offer all future frags of this zoa as MR DBTC only, and require all to whom you give it to do the same. You do not have to post it here, just give it away for FREE. Any and all frags-i.e. don't sell it for even the metrocard fare it took you to visit my home.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
canceled.
I dosed incorrectly today after a WC and now all of my sticks look like bones.
No color, no polyps just DEATH.

My bali slimers dead, setosa dead, purple acro dead, unknown 1-3 dead...

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Yup, that is exactly what happened to me!!!
Now I just don't dose.
First of all, I really do not need to. And if I ever think I need to start...I'll take the time to actually test.

I will also invest in a low price doser. I see BRS ones on sale here a lot for like $50 or less. Additionally, there are DIY drip dosers that are even more feasible on my budget.

Good luck ranesca.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: