Status
Not open for further replies.

akma

Advanced Reefer
You should ask for tank pictures. That might help. And try to get a feel for the person through there posts and how they make an effort to learn an such. Too many D-bags on here now.

xclusive252

55 gal salt water
I was asking for them being I have 4 months as a reefer and try to help out by doing the same. But if I could vote I would def give to James and he can grow back is col and def do the right thing. GL with the event I would like to see who wins.

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Almost 2 yrs into the hobby, semi newbie ?? I got great water quality and really keep up with tank caring. I'm sure i can have them grow out and then share them again with other m.r members. Please consider my vote

The winner is elteletov. I received exactly one (1) valid vote. The rest were self-votes, not newbies, or bribes lol. I'll let everyone decide for themselves what this social experiment shows us. I'm just trying to bring the PLUR mentality to the NY reef scene. :)
And here's a little secret. One of the main reasons I got into reefing was not only my love of nature and the ocean, but because of the psychedelic colors!

natesreef

Experienced Reefer
hey guys im nate, i actually joined today through a referral by a friend, i think this is my first post, i have been into saltwater tanks since i was 10 years old, im 13 now, have a 25 gallon reef that has been set up for about 8 months after upgrading from a 10 gallon fowlr and love the idea of dont break the chain, i have some blue hornets that i may post to this in the future because its a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: