Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Ah ty gonna try and get a frag I know tyree has it is that where u got it ?
Glad it's mh makes me even that much more certain I'm done with led and as soon as I can going mh t5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Not to mention the major INSTANT savings. My electric bill went for over $500/month in summer to under $100 a month when I switched to LED. My chiller barely ever kicked in AND I extended my photo period.

I'm tired of the can't grow SPS under LED BS. It just isn't true. And there are dozens upon dozens of world class LED lit tanks out there that prove it. Mine and Sanjay's included.

Sanjays tank. All Radion LED:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM5Adc4nCxeA4DOm5Wgu4aSN2HW8Lbtf6UtpY7t

Mine all LED:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMIZaunzDQKTcSjhBdDVxi7_dxfCo2dy-1tR3XW

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I need to replace my LED fixtures ASAP because my controller died on my Pharos LED's. I am probably going to go with the SB Reeflights because of the low cost and excellent reviews. (I got to see several vendors using them at various swaps and I was impressed)

There are options and they are just as good as MH, except they won't break the bank on the monthly electric bills, bulb replacements and insane power load on inside wiring.

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Rich I have a bottle of Macallan 12 begging us to drink it. Order up the G4s and we can make the swap. In 2 months I'll help you put the halide or ATI back up. Don't worry you can sell the g4s back to someone on here for a profit because they had the honor of being over your tank.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Rich, 2 G-4's would be more than enough for your tank -- maybe too much. Sanjay runs 8 over his 500g. You are welcome to come see them in action if you'd like....

Thanks Randy, good to hear. I'll give it a shot. I had a a major setback in my reef so now is a good time to try something different.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Rich I have a bottle of Macallan 12 begging us to drink it. Order up the G4s and we can make the swap. In 2 months I'll help you put the halide or ATI back up. Don't worry you can sell the g4s back to someone on here for a profit because they had the honor of being over your tank.

lol thanks Mike :wink1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: