Welcome! - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Fish Frenzy  /  Welcome!
Welcome!
06-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the Fish Frenzy Forum. I thought I would kick things off with a photo of my new office mate: Antennarius maculatus, just in from Consistent Sea, courtesy of Jared Goldenberg. Drop by my office in the Shinnecock science building of Suffolk County Community College any time to check him out.
Attached Thumbnails

in the coral sea...
06-01-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't see him, it's just a sponge.

06-01-2015, 09:10 PM
hey Todd!! what is fish frenzy?

will you be posting for collection trips, or other adventures we can join in on here?

Prattreef
-Individuals will do what they will do, and on occasion they might even succeed when breaking from common wisdom, but this is assuredly the exception and not the rule--otherwise, the recommendations would be different.

Stoop Kid Corals - Got the whole Industry shook

06-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Welcome!

---
Search for Cancer cure, search for Aliens, and search for the meaning of the Universe.

Fish Hoarder
06-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Welcome !!!

06-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Fish Frenzy is the new Reefs.com forum for discussing anything fish related. Feel free to post photos, questions, interesting links, or anything else that you feel might be appropriate. I will post updates from my lab, my aquaculture efforts, and my fish collecting activities. As far as collecting trips, I will be going out at least once a week from now through September. If you're in the area, consider yourself invited. Due to the crowds and boat traffic, I try to stay away from the beaches for collecting purposes on weekends during the summer. Reach out to me early any week and I'll let you know what I have planned for the week. I'm happy to consider any trip a group trip. They often come together with little notice as they are dependent on a combination of weather, tides, and other commitments, but I will do my best to accommodate anyone who would like to join in.