fanzi

Active Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
HELP please

Is anyone have hospital tank to put my fishes who have ich unfortunately, of course l will pay you. I really want save them here my phone number 646-744-4820 text me thanks

Last edited:

HarrisonP

Reefer
HELP please

Is anyone have hospital tank to put my fishes who have ich unfortunately, of course l will pay you. I really want save them here my phone number 646-744-4820 text me thanks
My brother has a qt tank but he lives in NJ if you'd be willing to drive

fanzi

Active Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Where in NJ? I live in Harlem
But l can have someone who can drive there. I need someone who can help to catch them. I will pay him of course. I need to do this, this week. How big the tank have your brother?

homegrowncichlid

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
go to homedepot and buy the black storage bin with the yellow lid, for about $8. Get a drop in filter and get a simple light. Now you can a quarantine tub. which you can keep in the closet when not in use. I also use a lot of lighting to grow algae on the walls, which stabilizes nutrients, grows food. You get the idea. Since I have a powder blue tang in the tub now, algae would be growing on all surfaces, if it wasn't for the tang.
binzoom.jpg
topbing.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: