Nitecrawler718

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
So update. Previous baby got transferred to a new tank.

Attachments

• 65E2E36B-CB10-4537-A935-3D96558CC2E3.jpeg
    65E2E36B-CB10-4537-A935-3D96558CC2E3.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0

BigA-quariums

Experienced Reefer
Only ask water looks clear in the pics, I know wouldn’t be able to take them after you tint the water. Have you tried a different a different type? I used one that had good results found out I wasn’t t supposed to use that as green water was just to feed the rotifers, so I switched to something that was “supposed to be use as one” and I always got 100% deaths with it within the 3rd or 4th day after hatch. I’m also just learning about raising the fry. Trial and error

Nitecrawler718

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Only ask water looks clear in the pics, I know wouldn’t be able to take them after you tint the water. Have you tried a different a different type? I used one that had good results found out I wasn’t t supposed to use that as green water was just to feed the rotifers, so I switched to something that was “supposed to be use as one” and I always got 100% deaths with it within the 3rd or 4th day after hatch. I’m also just learning about raising the fry. Trial and error
Trial and error in deed. I use this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: