Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Mine are saltwater type.
Do you also have SW green water?

Now the next question is how can we meet? Are you close to Tropical Island or Flushing? If you are close to the former, owner Michael comes out to the city one every Wed. night. I can ask him to pay you first if drop off timing right.

I will need 2 green water to 1 rotifer culture.

How much you can get me and what's the compensation you want?

Reef Reaper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I have sw greenwater, my culture right now is 6 soda bottles (2L) of nannochloropsis oculata. My rotifer culture right now is half of a five gallon bucket and 2- 2gallon buckets. I guess the total is about 6 to 7 gallons. I think I can spare 3 soda bottles (2L) of sw greenwater and (3L) of rotifers. You tell me what is that worth? I'm around the corner from Mike. He knows me. I'm the Chinese guy that comes in every week and the one with the American wife who buys African cichlids from him. PM me.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I have sw greenwater, my culture right now is 6 soda bottles (2L) of nannochloropsis oculata. My rotifer culture right now is half of a five gallon bucket and 2- 2gallon buckets. I guess the total is about 6 to 7 gallons. I think I can spare 3 soda bottles (2L) of sw greenwater and (3L) of rotifers. You tell me what is that worth? I'm around the corner from Mike. He knows me. I'm the Chinese guy that comes in every week and the one with the American wife who buys African cichlids from him. PM me.

Please call me since I don;t have your number. Today is Wed, may be Mike is coming tonight.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
FYI, the FW frys eat the SW rotifer too!. May be it's salty or may it's more tasty, only they know. May be wishful thinking, I feel the frys are bigger than couple hours ago! I can see them clearly without the help of a magnifier!:tongue:

Now I would separate two batch to see they grow faster with my feed or live rotifers when I get my freshwater strains.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: