partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone!
I finally bought my new co2 system yesterday. The only problem is it isnt working. I guess I have to make the hr long trip back over for a new bubble defuser. I aslo bought 3 panda corys 3 ottos 4 maylasion snails 1 pleco and some shrimp. Im so upset about the co2 but what can you do.
Here are some pix.
patrick

Attachments

• co2 001.jpg
    co2 001.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 141
  • co2 002.jpg
    co2 002.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 144
  • co2 007.jpg
    co2 007.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 142
  • co2 004.jpg
    co2 004.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 145
  • co2 003.jpg
    co2 003.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 148
  • co2 006.jpg
    co2 006.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 143
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I doubt that bubble diffuser is your problem. Try checking the solenoid valve, it should have a small red diode on when you plug it, that way you know it's on and it's letting the co2 flow. Pressure on your gauges are correct, the first stage should be anywhere around 800-1100 psi (when it drops down to about 500 it means you're almost out), Wwhile the low pressure gauge should show 10-20 psi. Did you open the needle valve?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Thanks Howze and Wingo
yes 50cents each for the snails. ..

Who serviced you, there? I am going to scream at him next time I am there! J/K His salary needs to be paid :D Write up a checklist what stuff you may want, I have a lot of freebies from time to time.

Did your endlers give birth yet? I have some new additions but NO COLOR!:sick: I just wish my neon tetra spawn soon.

Cories love to fight the current but powerhead could be blender of shrimp babies so you decide. Seeing a group(has to be a group) of the cories fighting the current is a very interesting sight.

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks smoq that helps alot.
Jeff lol your asking me the guy who had his diffuser upside down if thats a paintball tank lol I have no idea. He had a bigger canister picked out for me bu with my room restrictions I went with this smaller one. Chi said it would last for 2-3 months before needing to be refilled.

Last edited:

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Wingo it was Chi and 2 other guys one with a ponytail and a guy who I think he told me his name was Derick. They deserve time and a half pay for dealing with me lol. if they had babies I haven't seen them. I dont think its been long enough its only been about 3 weeks. I love the corys but they are really playing in the sand and causing dirt to settle on the leaves of my plant. Im hoping they will settle down.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: