partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone!
Ok i just feel stupid all day yesterday I was here at tpt on the phn txting people because I needed co2 for my tank. After driving myself and several other people crazy yesterday I touched base with Wingo and he pointed out to me that Pacific doesnt want 25$ to refill my co2 cylinder they have an exchange system where I drop off my bottle in exchange for another non refillable bottle. So the 25$ is for the bottle and co2. Im sorry Pacific and everyone I drrove crazy yesterday. I hate beeing a newbie.
patrick

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thanks Howze
Im finding that out each day lol. I knew so much about fw tanks before I got into sw. It seems so much has changed since then plus plants add a whole new level to it. Thank Goodness for all you nice folks out there guiding me through this

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Hi Everyone!
Ok i just feel stupid all day yesterday I was here at tpt on the phn txting people because I needed co2 for my tank. After driving myself and several other people crazy yesterday I touched base with Wingo and he pointed out to me that Pacific doesnt want 25$ to refill my co2 cylinder they have an exchange system where I drop off my bottle in exchange for another non refillable bottle. So the 25$ is for the bottle and co2. Im sorry Pacific and everyone I drrove crazy yesterday. I hate beeing a newbie.
patrick

I am not 100% sure that's what they do, but I expect for $25 they are going to do exchange/sale thing because I know many company use to do that. Call up Pacific tomorrow to make sure before you go there. BTW did you try the paint gun shops?

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thanks Wingo and Rickytsui
No you are right I remembered after your txt he did say you just bring it in and Ill exchange it for a full one. I called several places and the ones that answered were too far away it would cost more to take a cab over and back to get it refilled than I would save. There is one place thats really close about 20 min by bus. Im going to call them tomorrow morn if they refill Im going to go over to pacific get another 20oz and order the 5lb co2 full cylinder from aquriuamplants.com

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Wingo
I had a 20 oz co2. The only thing I can imagine it was is it wasnt screwed on tightly the reg that is. When I went to take the cylinder off I noticed it was about a quarter of a turn loose. I went and picked up another one for pacific(no charge) and now Everything is on tight. Chi said if it runs out as quickly this time to bring the whole unit in so they can check to see if something is wrong with it.
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. Ive got a nasty cold and have been sleeping alot.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: