simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
need a sump for a 30 cube , footprint is something like 17x16 and with enough height to hold a good volume of water. wanna get my setup running or else i have to sumpless.
any ideas welcome or alternatives, would hate to spend 200-300 on one, tiger or arcylicsumps.com
thx

just made seinor member
:birthday:

Last edited:

simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ink, planning on keeping some sps also, just perfer to have sump to increase water volume, and have a neater look. will do it but not my first choice, plus aquafuges are expensive for what they are unless i can find one used. it sucks i cant do anything more till i figure this out ie remora or urchin skimmer etc

simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
im waiting for some guy from RC, he is selling a 30 cube setup with sump and skimmer, then i could just buy the sump, plumbing and pumps and skimmer from him at a good price, he is in LA, which would be ideal. but he wont give me a straight anwser, Why put stuff up for sale if you are not ready to sell it???

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:flirt::splitspin:knockedou:Hydrogen::tongue1:

soMe pe0Ple have to be reAssured thAt their possessions haVe vaLue... you are feediNg hiS insecurity by continousLy asKing about the item.

(whoA, too deep even For mE :irked:)

simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I know I know, its just so hard to come by, if i can get a sump, all plumbing, pumps ets and urchin skimmer for around 150 i think that would be a good deal. he is selling the whole setup for 200 w/o lights. i cant touch a custom sump for less than that.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
world class aquariums have in stock ready ,made sumps and refuge ,call them they are located in brklyn (flatbush ave ) they make good tanks and sumps ,live stock will rip you a new @&$^%@ well you know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: