Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReefs1374983024.676069.jpg

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Very hard to tell by picture. So check his breathing by looking at his gills and mouth are they moving rapidly. Do you see a white mucus on clowns body. How about white salt like size on fish. Clowns get what's called brooklynella. Here are some images. How long have you had him? Most likely not treated in time fish can die in 24 hours. What is water temp? Increase Oxygen. Need more information. Not eating? How long tank be running?

https://www.google.com/search?q=clo...AA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|1;d|aWzj8hdA_d5hAM:

Last edited:

Tommylala

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot, my clownfish died... I had him for about 4 months. Originally I had 2 clownfish and then got another clown which is about 2 inches (the largest of all).

Somehow after I got the large clown. One of the small clown disappeared and now the other died. So now I have one left which is the 2 inch clown. I think the 2 inch clown killed both of them. :/

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
With so few details, it's hard to tell what went wrong. It could have been a disease coming for the last fish rather than the last fish kill the others. I do not see torn fins and discoloration in the pic. Usually when a clown was badly beaten, it will turn pale both for signaling the aggressor that they yield and also from physical stress.

Now pay attention to the remaining fish, check for all signs mentioned by the member above plus check the health of it's poop. You might save the last clown.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: