bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I just saw on the Tropiquarium website that they're now out of business. Other than the small place that's across 35 from them (ACC) are there any other decent LFS in South Central NJ? Thx.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Check njreefers. If you are going for corals, ultimate corals and SMCooler is supposed to be top notch.

I know I bought from ultimate corals at a show a few years ago and were my favorite corals in that build. Has some good coral at good prices.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Check njreefers. If you are going for corals, ultimate corals and SMCooler is supposed to be top notch.

I know I bought from ultimate corals at a show a few years ago and were my favorite corals in that build. Has some good coral at good prices.

I checked on NJ Reefers but there wasn't anything current. As for UC, I buy from him and his stuff is awesome. Thx.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Your best options are ACC, AO, OGII, UC and SMCooler. No other hidden gems that I am aware of. Please update this thread if you find any though!

BTW, are you asking near Englishtown because you go to the track or work there?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I just read it. It's only ending the drag strip. You can still go there for road course racing. Which is what I plan to start setting up my evo for in the next few months. It'll probably take quite awhile for it to be race ready tho.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Your best options are ACC, AO, OGII, UC and SMCooler. No other hidden gems that I am aware of. Please update this thread if you find any though!

BTW, are you asking near Englishtown because you go to the track or work there?

No my girlfriend lives there. Seems like the area is ripe for a good LFS now that Tropiquarium is gone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: