Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I just want to give a big thank you to Andrew and Anthony for keeping their stores so well stocked.

I just think it’s a must to support our LFS during these rough times so buying from them not only livestock but regular supplies when we can I do think is appreciated. I know we always want to save where we can but having a fish store to go to when you want to see shoot the shi$ or see what you’re getting live is priceless. I picked a few fish and corals from AMA and really to see Anthony’s SPS selection this afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I agree we don't have many LFS or any. Reef shoppe has really honest prices. Anthony made a business in which he fell in love with the hobby. Not easy especially today with the over head these days. High rent and high prices for shipping. All I see people haggling. Like they buying a car. Do people do that when they buy lunch.

i am blessed and grateful to have a great reef store near me !!!
andrew always gets new stuff in
they are knowledgeable especially when i have a million questions
plus there is nothing like going to a store and seeing things in person vs online ordering
i definitely wouldn’t have a sps reef tank without them
andrew installed my calcium reactor too
this is the only store i go to now !!
thanks again guys

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
i am blessed and grateful to have a great reef store near me !!!
andrew always gets new stuff in
they are knowledgeable especially when i have a million questions
plus there is nothing like going to a store and seeing things in person vs online ordering
i definitely wouldn’t have a sps reef tank without them
andrew installed my calcium reactor too
this is the only store i go to now !!
thanks again guys
Totally agree Bob! We also cant forget about Nick now ....He is also a true hobbyist and he has some battle marks to prove it. Picked his brain plenty of times when I moved tanks!

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
AMA is my go to store as well. I’m usually in at least once a week because Andrew has the best selection of SPS and wrasses for afficionados like myself...and now with the Euphyillia craze he has nice selection as well. I always feel welcomed by Nick, Andrew and his Dad because they make it an enjoyable experience even to just shoot the breeze. I hardly ever leave empty handed and it’s definitely worth the trip for any reefer. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: