piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So who's going to RAP this year. Interesting that they having blocks in time to have a safe amount of people. Waiting to see the list of vendors to decide to go. I'm sure the last Block on Sunday your get free stuff. But might not get what you want because good stuff gone. It's been a long year and days like this is rare.

omgnotyouagain

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So i was at Rap Orlando and i can tell you that most people came on Sat to see all the big names talk and BS Sunday was pretty slow and most people got a few deal but from what i saw the price where not too crazy.

omgnotyouagain

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it actually worth it?

It depends on what you mean by worth it there are good deals to be had if you’re looking for that one show piece you’re bound to find it there and if you’re looking for a bunch of small frag‘s for $10 I’m sure you’ll find it as well so when it comes down to it it’s really whatever worth what you put into it or what you’re trying to get out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanD10514

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly want to go to see the prices vendors are charging so when hobbyists sale I can have a point of reference

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: