nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Hey everyone,

It was nice to meet all of you today. I came away with some really nice things. I just wanted to thank everyone that traded or sold me something.

I'm not sure who sold me the yellow polyps, but thank you, there were alot of rocks in that bag, thats really really alot of polyps. Thanks.

Kris

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Thanks everyone for a really good time. All my trades were great!

I hope that everyone likes the zoanthids, :D .

The blue A. rosaria and A. loripes that I got from the grab bag are awesome.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i had a blast!!!!!!!!!! most of the zoos are just starting to open, but shaun the large rock i got from you opened right away, looks amazing under my lighting. i will post pics of all my new stuff hopefully tomorrow, give it time to really look good
thanks to everyone who arranged this, i really liked the grab bags

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by jenniebutterfly:
but shaun the large rock i got from you opened right away, looks amazing under my lighting.
AWESOME Jen! They really are a nice baby blue. The more light you give them the brighter they become.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
wow, I got a bunch of really nice stuff. I'll post pics tomorrow!

It was nice to see and meet everyone again.

And another big thank you to Jonathan for opening his home for us today.

B

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Second that. Jonathan was great!! Just love the pods that he had running freely around the tank. And I really like how he design and made the canopy and stand.

It was really fun and exciting to see and meet all those people and especially the corals. Thanks for everyone that sold or gave me some frags for my new tank.. This is the best!! Can't wait for all my coral to open up. I try to take some pictures..

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks to everyone, it was great to put some faces to these screen names. Everything is in my tank and looking very nice,
So thanks to everyone for their generous donations, and to John for letting us fill your place with salt water.
Cheers, Aaron

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow... what a turnout is right!

Thanks for a great venue and all of the new additions to my tank. For those of you that got stuff from me, i hope they look great in your tanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: