edhaze

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:arg::help: I battled ICH in my DT which is a FOWLER twice while using over the counter reef safe products being a newbie and got my but kicked both times lol. I let the tank sit fallow for over 10 weeks just to be sure i killed it in my tank and now quarantine everything before it goes into DT. Heres my problem i have been quarantining 2 Blue reef chromis and a male lyre tail Anthia and i noticed white spots on the chromis so i went to LFS and they recommended COPPER POWER which i have dosed the tank with. The bottle says keep at 2.5 PPM my anthia looks like it is stressed out. I went to another LFS and they said i should never go above .25 when i showed them the bottle they said it was a misprint lol. Another LFS told me its a chelated copper which is different and less toxic. I am hoping there is someone out there who has used this product successfully and can give me some HELP ...... Thanks in advance...:help:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: