SCOLYS!

scoly-4.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Do you have 1 ugly coral?
My goodness, all I see is one gorgeous coral after another.;) Please keep those pix coming!!! I don't get jealous I just enjoy them.;)

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
YOU ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER TANK?!?!?!?!?!?! And it looks just as awesome if not better then the last one! lol. Congratz man! :)

My goodness, all I see is one gorgeous coral after another.;) Please keep those pix coming!!! I don't get jealous I just enjoy them.;)

We'll pretend he has an ugly coral, in fact I say I sneak over and dump some brown polyps into his tank. :kidding: sort of ... lol

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
BEAUTIFUL FREAKING TANK!!! AMAZING CORALS!! where do you purchase your corals?

i Purchase from all over man! I prefer to trade with fellow hobbyist!

Thx, i always appreciate your comments! :grouphug:
& I have plenty ugly coral!:shhh:

Amazing corals you got there! Photo taking skills you get an +A . That crazy colored favia ... Is it a baby' s breath ? I have only seen it in your photos and jerl77's tank. I want one .... (drooling) .

Much Thx Man! That Favia is an original Tyree Dragon Soul Favia Def a one of a kind piece!:D

Amazing tank Naquan!

Thx Buddy!

Hey Naquan, how are you running your mp10's?

Sent from my LG G2X using Reefs

On Green mode medium flow and a mag 9.5b

Last edited:

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
YOU ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER TANK?!?!?!?!?!?! And it looks just as awesome if not better then the last one! lol. Congratz man! :)

We'll pretend he has an ugly coral, in fact I say I sneak over and dump some brown polyps into his tank. :kidding: sort of ... lol

I have some on My back rocks i was wondering where they came from!
Calling Reef police now!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: