aclman88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If this is true he's charging more than live aquaria and house of fins combined. I hope that fish comes with lifetime guarantee at that price ?‍♂️
He said the fish was immortal... so a "life time" guarantee.

Nah I was just kidding, but wouldn't be surprised. 1,000 for a yellow tang is silly, considering vendors aren't charging that much.

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It’s only worth what some will pay. If you have $1000 and it’s a drop in the bucket to spend on a fish then that’s the person who will buy it. It ain’t tricking if you got. So give the dude and his fish a break. That’s what he feels the fish is worth and valued at. One mans trash is another mans art. Half you guys buy WWC, JF and my favorite POTO,s made up name corals which some are probably worthless. The dude buys coral from one guy for $10 renames it and sells it $200. And you fools run and buy it thinking it special. So don’t knock dude hustle. And that is all I have to say about that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juan71

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
For sale !! $1500 yellow tang .. guarantee it will never di
For sale !! $1500 yellow tang .. guarantee it will never die ....
e843188bba86a9b5678e0e6ffaa19ea1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you plz paint it a little more yellow as a yellow tang? or can you let go for just 1499.99 that i will paint it myself?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: