E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm changing directions tank-wise, and am selling some of my equipment. I live in Holtsville 11742 but am happy to meet at an LFS in Nassau or Suffolk. Please PM or post with questions, but also be patient w/ me :) as I'm super busy.

Equipment
-AI Prime $100

-ATI 6 Bulb Powermodule $220

-Vertex Zeovit Rx $50

I may have more for sale and will post as new things come in. Please don't lowball or waste time.

Thank you

Last edited:

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm changing directions tank-wise, and am selling all of my corals and a bunch of equipment. I live in Holtsville 11742 but am happy to meet at an LFS in Nassau or Suffolk. Please PM or post with questions, but also be patient w/ me :) as I'm super busy.

Livestock:
PM me for pictures, but it's probably easier to check my Instagram page (ECReefs) where I have pictures and videos of my tank.

-All SPS in my tank: $120. Please don't ask for specific names/ kinds; I have montis, a few acros, and a large green pocilloporid colony.
-Trumpet: 3-4 heads $30
-Orange Hammer 1 Head $30
-Grape Frogspawn: two mini colonies. One is softball size, the other is baseball size. $80 for softball, $60 for baseball
-Green Hammer - 1 head $30
-Large green frogspawn - $100 (softball size)
-Large green with pink tips frogspawn $100 (slightly smaller than softball)
-Blue and Pink Chalice - 2-3 inch circle $50
-Green Hollywood stunner chalice 2-3 inches $30
-Large combo chalice (6-8 inches wide) $120
-Large (8inch plus) leather coral $100

Bubble Tip Anemones:
My pride and joy honestly.
-I have two large black widows. $100 and $80, depending on size
-Two medium rainbow BTAs $50/each
-Small RBTA $40

Discounts on multiples, and preference goes to people I know, and people who want to buy larger quantities.

Equipment (Corals and BTAs must sell first)
-2x Ecotech Radion G5xr15 Blues. I bought them in July 2021. They're excellent lights. $350/each light
-AI Prime $100
-2x MP10s (more details to come, will post tonight) $150 each
-2 Dosers (Kamoer X1), two BRS dosing containers, and TONS ($100 order, made a few weeks ago) of the gallon sized ready made Alk and Calcium packets $120 for all, will not separate the package.

I may have more for sale and will post as new things come in. Please don't lowball or waste time.

Thank you

Hi I’m interested in orange hammer and maybe frogspaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: