16   0   0
68185d42137a898038a8f1bbab2650b5.jpg

There is nothing left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lovefish77 I have responded to you 3x’s about PB being avail please stop wasting my time.

Last time I asked you I believe was yesterday. I also believe I asked you for size and pics. You only gave the size right? And you didnt send pics (I can hardly see it from the overall tank pic). I didnt check my inbox since this. And I would appreciate being more respectful, it is just a hobby and it is just a fish!!!

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Too many of you cats like wasting peoples time. It’s 4 inches tank raised you know what a PB look like. If you wanted to buy something you will buy it. And Not ask a lot of questions. If all that is a problem go
Pay your LFS your money and stop asking about the fish.

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Too many of you cats like wasting peoples time. It’s 4 inches tank raised you know what a PB look like. If you wanted to buy something you will buy it. And Not ask a lot of questions. If all that is a problem go
Pay your LFS your money and stop asking about the fish.

Cats? Sorry I will not tolerate that ghetto behavior. Sorry not answering this thread anymore. I understand your urge to shut down the tank but that doesnt mean you loose your grip of how to respectfully talk to people!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: