Not open for further replies.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
Updated till here on 1st post

Master take a few ,what the worse that can happen it not like we never lost a few bux ,cant say much about them ,just really dont want to dose crap to get rid of crap ,lol

so how many am i putting you down for 8 or 10

LMAO, not much of a high pressure salesman are you Ronen :lol: I like your style.

Put me down for 8...........Now how do you propose I get them? :confused:

Thanks,
swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
masterswimmer said:
LMAO, not much of a high pressure salesman are you Ronen :lol: I like your style.

Put me down for 8...........Now how do you propose I get them? :confused:

Thanks,
swimmer

Updated till here on 1st post ..

Russ i should push my own stuff like this ,LOL only kidding
They are only snails ,and with all the ppl in n the GB it going to cost us each less then the MEX turbos :wink1: and they eat red slim ,red slim red silm ,,or is tht REDRUM REDRUM ,,lol:Up_to_som JKING

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
:wink1: Russ i think UPS ground will get to ou in one day ,I think ,if so its only 4 bux for shipping ,less then gas and tolls

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
thepudge said:
Can you put me down for 8 as well? (Assuming you could send them UPS?)

Thanks,

Alex

I can ,,but where do you live ,with all the ppl buying ,im sure we can get them to ya ,got ya down for 8 on the 1st post :wink1:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
NYAUX said:
Put Me Down For 10 ..where Do I Pick Them Up ? I Work In Manhattan An Live In The Bronx..

Brklyn pick up ,kingshwy and beford ave ,or UPS gound i think it get to you in one day ,
or if you see anyone on the 1st post that may live by you.

your for 10 on the 1st post

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
asap would be good for me
DEEPWATER said:
OK Im looking to get about 8 or so of these for myself ,I getting a bit od red algea in my tank and want to get these guys instead of using chemi clean or red slim remover

Anyone interested they will be $1 each if we but over 12 ,and shipping is around 45 to 50 so to save on shipping we need a few more ppl

Pick up will be at my place or if you want spoemone to pick it up for you,
you can arrange that too

I will try to see if my suppliers have them ,but for now ,lets see if anyone else want them
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Detail.aspx?ID=142

You will have to paypal with PP fees me as soon as we know how many ppl want them if any

Ronen 8
Herman 8
MMike 4
fritz 8
Hitnorth 8
reefman 8
Fry 4
Master 8
cali 5
Daceman 10
Froggie 2
NYgruadian 8
pecan2phat 10
thepudge 8
NYAUX 10

If i missed your name please yell at me for doing so.This way i can correct it ,,LOL

LMK when you guys want me to make this order .Also i can put them im my holding tanks ,but i dont have red slimin those tanks.SO lets make up a good day for pick ,Im sure i can hold a few ppls order ,But it may be harder to take out my tank then ..

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Daceman89 said:

I have no prob ordering them today ,Just have to make sure everyone send PP first and that they will pick up when it gets here .i dont want to have 100 snails chillin in my tank

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Daceman89 said:

Hey Dave, any chance you can pick up mine when you get yours?
I'm sure Jim can take the handoff from you so you're not sitting with them.

Damn, if this works, these things will be more traveled than me! :lol:

Thanks D,
swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
masterswimmer said:
Hey Dave, any chance you can pick up mine when you get yours?
I'm sure Jim can take the handoff from you so you're not sitting with them.

Damn, if this works, these things will be more traveled than me! :lol:

Thanks D,
swimmer

Im sure dave can do that for ya ,but let him asnwer for sure :wink1:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tim said:
I`ll take 20.I pm`d you also....

Ok ,,updated till here ,,

Can Mod please close this up its getting to big and i think we exceeded the amount ,i call them they have them in ,I will pay them to hold our stuff ,,

THIS BUY IS NOW CLOSED

Thank you

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Morning Guys

The snails will be in today ,please contact me if you didnt already to arrange pick .I ll shipp them out if you cant get here ,i pmed everyone with my cell

Thanks
Ronen

jtbone68

King of Mars
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey if anyone who got the the snails can let me know how they work because I have some Cyano in my tank and I was to late for the group buy ,I was going to order for myself from the link that was posted but the shipping was going to be $40.00 so if they do work on the Cyano maybe I will try to get another group buy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: