108   0   0
Shucks.....

I getz no love.
corlab.gif

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I think i should have some extra .not sure yet ,they ar so freaking hard to count when they are bunch up together LOL

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
jtbone68 said:
If you have any extra just let me know I will take any off your hands .

Thanks

Ill let you know after the weekend ..

Ronen, thank you for hooking me up. Great hanging with you and slama today. I already pm'd Dave, Phil & Alistair for pickup.

swimmer

anytime Russ
great hanging out as well ,next time i hope they have more wrasse LOL ,I took the possum wrasse for myself :wink1:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
:wink1: :wink1:
RareZ said:
Hey Ronen, I missed the buy, do you happen to have any left so I can pickup some from you?

I may ...there are 2 guys who havent picked up yet ,THEY BOTH GOT TILL TONIGHT and then its up fpr sale ,,I sure i stated to everyone that order(not you) to pick up a PP me ASAP But it seemn some ppl cant read ,,,

You know what ,Freak it ,if you come by and pay for them they are yours ,I have 10 so far to sell

SRRY FELLLA <BUT I DONT NEED TO RUN ANOTHER TANK TO HOLD 12 SNAIL IN ,ITS NOT RIGHT ,AND YOUR **** IS GETTING SOLD :wink1:

I KNOW I SUCK AT TYPING ,BUT I THINK I MADE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE ,SO THIS TANK THAT THE SNAILS ARE IN IS GETTING TAKEN DOWN TODAY SO COME BY

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For the 2 guys that F-ed me on this GB..

You will be getting bad feed back for this .Just for ppl to understand that i will not lose money on GB anymore

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Anybody have any feedback on the effectiveness of these snails on your cyano?

Unfortunately I'm finding them to be pretty useless on it. As always, hit or miss. I do like their little yarmulka's though. :biggrin:

swimmer

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
My snails are all dead within few weeks and I never notice them going close to the one patch of cyno I have in the tank.

Soooo.. My observation concluded they are useless and probably not suitable for warm water tanks. Dr. Mac is full of crapola again:lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: