lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have a problem with aiptasia. I will be ordering the Berghia nudibranchs to eat them all. :sgrin:

I will be ordering them from here:

http://www.saltyunderground.com/index.htm

Also here are some info about these guys here:
http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-01/ac/feature/index.php

I will be ordering these on 12/27/2007 for delivery on 12/28/2007 - I know this is bit of a short notice but I have this week off :)

The pick will be in flushing. Please put in all your orders here by 12/26/2007 8PM.

I sent out a email to salty underground to see if they are shipping out the Nudis during this time (holidays). I will update this post when I hear back from them.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Dont waste your money. You need a lot to make a dent in your problem and they don't have a solid reputation for lasting long. Plus, some will be eaten by the aiptasia anyway. Copperband butterflies or other such fish are a better solution than throwing away a ton of money on those nudis. I've had them before and they are impressive but you need too many to make it worth it in my opinion.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Dont waste your money. You need a lot to make a dent in your problem and they don't have a solid reputation for lasting long. Plus, some will be eaten by the aiptasia anyway. Copperband butterflies or other such fish are a better solution than throwing away a ton of money on those nudis. I've had them before and they are impressive but you need too many to make it worth it in my opinion.

:agree: There have been few (if any) success stories here on MR using these nudis.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
You should try Auriga Butterflyfish. They work like champs and are mostly reef-safe (supposed to pick at LPS polyps - don't have any LPS but they are fine with SPS, Softies, clams, etc.). HTH.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: