Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the new NORTHEAST representative for www.aquacraft.net MDP's salts. With out going into WHY you should switch, I am offering interested parties the option to pre-order case of 150 gal mix Biosea salt at the unheard of price of only 46.50 a case ( its 58.00 incl shipping on the web site). It is a superb salt, and I have used it for a good many months before I put my own name (and stamp of aproval) on it.

I am looking for 15 people, so as to order a 1/2 pallet (28 cases) and get it shipped to me for delivery to you at a manhattan reefers meeting that is convienient to all. Many have tried this salt and found great results.

Interested? post HERE in this thread.
thanks !

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
corporate whore, er I mean shill, no I mean whore.

I used to use the marine environment, back when I did water changes. Dave, want to sell some of my bags of salt, complete with magic bottle of mystery crap? I haven't done a water change in over two months and, with the coral growth I am having, I am afraid to do anything other than top off and dose chems.

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Environment when I actually do a water change. Haven't done one in months and I have enough salt to fill the shakers of diners everywhere.

I like the salt but I hate the little bottle that comes with it.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't that the brand of salt that dr. ron showed outprovorms natural sea water in sensitive invert embro development?

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the brand that put out the much ballyhooed (and completely subjective) report on salt comparisons, which conveniently placed theirs at the top :rolleyes:

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is that brand, BUT dr. ron did a completly different type of test that showed bio-sea marine mix and crystal-sea marine mix to be FAR better than IO and coral life.

I always took the S-15 test with a grain of salt. I'm glad somone else finaly did an independant test.

natural sea water was found to hatch 37.1 sea urching in natural sea water Instant ocean only got an average of 4.00. coralife got 7.4. however bio sea marine mix hatched 35.8. crystal seas marinemix got 41.50.

so when it comes to fish only IO is okayu, but if you have literaly thousands of dollars worth of invertsI think it is worth getting this stuff. I used to not really care, but was happy to get bio sea because ESPI had it anyway. I was even planing on getting a bucket of IO soon. Now that I read this I'm definatly not.

this is a directquote from dr. ron in his forum "I used IO, which I now have to dispose of."

then iceman a resident of NYC asked "Is IO that bad that you have to get rid of it? I follow your wise advise and if it is not good enough for your tank, i will not use it. I have not read the article yet and will read it in a few minutes. Exactly how bad is IO for a tank?
Thanks Doc,
Alex"

ron said "Hi Alex,

Like a lot of aquarists, I used IO salt. So, I know have a couple of buckets of the stuff to dispose of. I will use the Bioassay Formulation, in the future"

while ron will use the stuff that did slightly better than biosea IO uis still worthy of "disposal"

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-03/rs/feature/index.htm

ple4ase read the article before you blast aqua craft anymore. This is clearly a independant test and not an infomercial for aqua craft.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A case of 150 gallon mix at TRUE 1.024 sea mix BIOSEA SALT will run you 56.00 from www.aquacraft.net

If I can get ebough people on "faith" to get 12 cases pre paid, your cost will be 45.00 a case for 150 gal salt case delivered to a central location for pick up on agreeance from the purchasees. lemme know.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by The Great Rupert:
it is that brand, BUT dr. ron did a completly different type of test that showed bio-sea marine mix and crystal-sea marine mix to be FAR better than IO and coral life.

I always took the S-15 test with a grain of salt. I'm glad somone else finaly did an independant test.

natural sea water was found to hatch 37.1 sea urching in natural sea water Instant ocean only got an average of 4.00. coralife got 7.4. however bio sea marine mix hatched 35.8. crystal seas marinemix got 41.50.

so when it comes to fish only IO is okayu, but if you have literaly thousands of dollars worth of invertsI think it is worth getting this stuff. I used to not really care, but was happy to get bio sea because ESPI had it anyway. I was even planing on getting a bucket of IO soon. Now that I read this I'm definatly not.

this is a directquote from dr. ron in his forum "I used IO, which I now have to dispose of."

then iceman a resident of NYC asked "Is IO that bad that you have to get rid of it? I follow your wise advise and if it is not good enough for your tank, i will not use it. I have not read the article yet and will read it in a few minutes. Exactly how bad is IO for a tank?
Thanks Doc,
Alex"

ron said "Hi Alex,

Like a lot of aquarists, I used IO salt. So, I know have a couple of buckets of the stuff to dispose of. I will use the Bioassay Formulation, in the future"

while ron will use the stuff that did slightly better than biosea IO uis still worthy of "disposal"

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-03/rs/feature/index.htm

ple4ase read the article before you blast aqua craft anymore. This is clearly a independant test and not an infomercial for aqua craft.
Can i be that Iceman? LOL. Yea, Dr.Ron told me it was not good enuff for him so i wont use it. I just ordered 2 boxes from Dr.Mac and sons less than 10 mins ago. He is a nice guy. They costed about $42 shipped to my house for 1 box and it is ground shipping but will be here tomorrow. Thats a good price IMO.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who wants a case or so, I need to sell 15 cases presale inorder to make it worth my while to ship a pallete of 25 cases across the country to NY.

MDP of Aquacraft recently has broke ground on a new facility that will manufacture 890,000 pounds of his biosea and other salts in a day. This has been planned for 4 years now, and has come to fruitation. As with any "company Growth Structure" his minimum case allotment shipping to the EAST COAST will be upped to 50 casses as of AUG 1st 2003. I will be ordering 25 cases as of JUNE 30th. If enough people are interested, I will come to a Long Island reefers club meeting (which I have yet to make it to one) and deliver.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: