jcurry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a request into REEFS.ORG & REEF CENTRAL to post this groupbuy in hopes of getting more people involved. As it stands now if everyone buys their maximum cartons we have 18 cartons of the 50 spoken for. I'm waiting for this groupbuy to setup my 125 so if this doesn't happen in a few weeks I will need to cut bait. Anyone else want in on this?

Alfredo- 2
Rupert- 1
Satchmo- 1
House of Ha- 1
Stix- 2
Grevedin- 2
JCurry- 3
Firefish15- 4
Psuedoboy- 2

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed and pmed alfred on RC since march 24th and have not gotten an answer or update. Whats going on? I told him i am up for 3 boxes and a friend wants 3 too.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one you are talking about is probably the one with the dechlorinator. We need the bio-assay. It looks like alfred gave up. Is someone else willing to make the order in NYC?

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AHHHHHH. There is no way i can get to NJ. :(
Did anyone give alfred a call?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry guys, work got REAL busy in the past three weeks, we have been installing a lot of telephone systems! So far I only have about 30 or so cartons accounted for. Need to find takers for the other 20 or so boxes.

I need salt myself.. I dont want to use the rest of my Instant Ocean.

The best way to reach me is via my cellular telephone.

-Alfred
917-287-5512

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello again Alfred:),
I already said i am taking 3 boxes and another person(Vic) is taking another 3 boxes.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry but, i retract my taking up 3 boxes. I just ordered 2 boxes from Dr.Mac and sons for a very good price shipped. He is a nice guy to work with.
Alex

jcurry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since it seems that this group buy has stalled at 30 cartons +/-, I called Bob Ruben, the North Jersey Distributor of Marine Enterprises salt to find some local stores that carry Crystal Seas. He gave me a list of three stores in Northern NJ that will be carrying the Crystal Seas salt. They are Abosultely Fish, Clifton / Hanover Pet, East Hanover & The Pet Shanty, Scotch Plains. He said you need to call and order it and then he will deliver to these shops. If anyone else would like to find local shops that carry the salt he said to give him a call @ 732-679-2339.

Looks like I'm taking a ride this weekend.

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can count me in for 1 bag.
Live in Brooklyn and will pick
up wherever you like.

Thanks,

Mark Beagle

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alfredo, how is this group buy looking? Is it gonna happen anytime soon?

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wanted to know, if this group buy is still going on or not, if YES, i will take one, pls let me know. thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: