jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Why is he saying this is a one time offer?
This needs to be answered by Ryan before the GB closes

please have him pm me here. or email and forward it to me.

thanks.

Last edited:

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
i believe its because our accounts will be updated to preferred status permanently after the first week.....and even though this is considered a groupbuy.....but everyone gets thier accounts updated indiviually....and orders on thier own....

but ok..ill send him a email....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i believe its because our accounts will be updated to preferred status permanently after the first week.....and even though this is considered a groupbuy.....but everyone gets thier accounts updated indiviually....and orders on thier own....

but ok..ill send him a email....

if he's under the impression this is an official MR group buy and is only going to offer discounts to people who are in this particular group buy then something else is going to have to be worked out. We do not want people running group buys using the MR name to thier benefit without it being sanctioned by Manhattan Reefs. I'm not saying you did anything wrong, this is something Ryan is going to have to work out with us now.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
any upDates on when we are able to order with the discount appLied :confused: aLso, will we see the discount in the cart or will it be appLied aterwards ?

im hoping to be able to order on monday....and yes..you will see the discount in the shopping cart...

looks like this GB needs to be cleared by MR first....but will keep evryone updated.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Guys the ordering cut off time will depend on the answer we get from Ryan.
It's the "one time offer" that concerns us. We want to be fair to all our
members and not have anyone excluded from future discounts with them.

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys the ordering cut off time will depend on the answer we get from Ryan.
It's the "one time offer" that concerns us. We want to be fair to all our
members and not have anyone excluded from future discounts with them.

Hi,

This is Ryan with Bulk Reef Supply, Jim asked me to stop by and respond to why this is a one time deal, I'm happy to address this : )

Basically this is a promotion to allow people to try our products at a very low price. Hopefully they will enjoy them as much as everyone else has and tell their friends. We have found word of mouth to be the best form of advertising that we have available to us. Customer satisfaction is extremely high with our products so word of mouth spreads like wildfire. Kinda like if you found a gas station that sold gasoline for 99 cents and it worked as well as your name brand gasoline or better , where would you get gas and who wouldn't you tell about this fantastic station ? This means rather than spend more money on advertising we would prefer to give each market a chance to try our products at ridiculously low prices. Works out fantastic for everyone : )

That said, most of this is getting very close to our cost and we can't survive off these razor thin margins forever so it has to be a one time deal for each club.

However almost all of our items have a quantity discount so if in the future you want to organize a more traditional group buy amongst yourselves you are always welcome to do so and save that way : )

I was just informed about this thread and have not read through it so if you have any other questions please let me know, I'm glad to help : )

Last edited:

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW we find that providing a two week window to organize the group buy is best. It provides ample time to join the order without irritating the people who are waiting to order.

We are also happy to add people to the list during the week that the promotion is running. We just like to start off with a list to begin with, makes the process much smoother.

If you want to join the group buy during the week of the promotion email Andrew @ [email protected]

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Okay after hearing back from Ryan the official group by period will be monday the 17th through monday the 24th. during that time people who email to be on the GB list will be able to log in after creating a membership account and see the special GB prices.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Awilda, autoponciz has a list of names he is emailing today.
to be safe also email andrew,and make sure to sign up as a member on the site.

everyone make sure you sign up as a member on the site otherwise they will not be able to upgrade you to wholesale status!

From Ryan: They just need to email andrew ([email protected] )
and request that their name be added. It is very important they already have
created an account because we cant upgrade it if it doesn't exist : )

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: