autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
you have a week starting from monday to sign up and get the discounts....so even if your account isisnt updated monday...you can still email andrew again if needed....

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
its live rock thats dried out.....so yea...its now dead...since its dried...
it weighs alot less so 50pds dried rock will be alot more than 50pds thats been sitting in water..

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just logged on (6:40AM) but I dont see any of the discounted prices besides 2 red prices. I tried going through the checkout but nothing. Have the discount prices not been put on the site yet?

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Are their any people in the Bronx/North Jersey that want to order together and split shipping? I realized that shipping quickly adds up on large bulk items.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I received an email from Andrew this morning and it states .......

"Thank you for signing up. I added you to the list and you will receive an
email notifying you once your account has been upgraded with access to the
discounts. "

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I tried emailing Andrew so many times, I keep on getting failure notices.
Just in case I don't get put into the group buy, is anybody in Elmhurst Queens 11373 ordering anything? Please PM me, because I want to get a few things. We can split the shipping cost....

thanks

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can also email [email protected] , I can also upgrade your account.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am going to start updating every ones accounts right now. should be finished within the hour.

Again remember to log in first or you won't see the new prices. If you want to see the old prices log back out : )

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone I had on the list has been updated. There may be a few that emailed us over the weekend that i have not done. I will finish these after today's shipping. (around 6 PM CST)

Ronen was the only one on the list that I couldn't find an account set up. When you get time set up an account and send us an email.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: