• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Anyone at the swap knows that Tina from http://www.wetthumbfrags.net brought some really nice coral, the only problem was she didn't bring enough of it! So I am thinking I want some more from her but don't want to pay for shipping all by my lonesome (EDIT: We have reached free shipping status!!), hence this groupbuy.

The rules are simple,

Ordering

-From now until Sunday, Jan. 10th we can order from www.wetthumbfrags.net and select " local/show pickup " for shipping and put in "manhattan reefs group buy" in the comment section.

After you have placed your order, payed and received confirmation, post on this thread stating that you have confirmed your order and send me a PM with your contact information (phone #, email and best way to reach you).

Pickup

The corals will be shipped on Monday and will arrive for pickup on Tuesday at 128 Mott. St Suite 206 in Manhattan. There will be another shipment for Sat. Jan 16th
Other Miscellaneous Info

There is a 10% coupon for ManhattanReefs members. To get it use coupon code "manhattan"

EDIT: We have reached free shipping status!!!

Hopefully the weather will be warm. We will need to see, January isn't usually the warmest of months in NYC.

-James
:birthday:

Last edited:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Official Group Buy list thus far(10:20 p.m. on 01/05):
Educator, Knugenx, bigyankfan, chraddam, jcolon2, isgon26, Alfredo De La Fe, Javier Rojas, noodleman, johnsonlee42, finksmart, greenstreet1, tynman,

Last edited:

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
i can also offer my house for pick up im in 10001. By the south street seeaport. I will be making an order since I have a gift certificate that i won at the swap. Or I can pick up in bayridge also. And willing to bring back to manhattan for people who want to pick up. Or am willing to pick up from knugenx also.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Jcolon , yes you can use GC with this GB.

just make sure to put in the message box Manhattan GB.
i think i created Coupon code for every Manhattan members here, at check out , enter " manhattan " get additinal 10% off on top of the sale we have at the site.
Every one pays for their own purchase at the site, at the check out also remember to select " Local/show pick up" so you dont get charged for shipping.
before we ship,James you can let me know where to ship.

Thank you guys!!

Tina

we are going to be a sponsor here too so we are excited!!

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i can also offer my house for pick up im in 10001. By the south street seeaport. I will be making an order since I have a gift certificate that i won at the swap. Or I can pick up in bayridge also. And willing to bring back to manhattan for people who want to pick up. Or am willing to pick up from knugenx also.

You are awesome!!! I PM'd Knugenx 9also awesome) to find out a more specific location and then we can put it to a vote to see which is easier for the majority. I am excited for this, it should be good. We will pick the location sometime this weekend (hopefully). I'll keep you all posted.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: