• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Thank you to Tina and Karman, without them this wouldn't have happened. I got a sweet scolymia and a couple nice frags. Also got an open brain but it is not doing well. All in all a fabulous experience. I hope everyone is as happy as I am. Thank you everybody for making it happen, we must do it again sometime.

James

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Thank you to Jeff, James, Karman and Tina for a great GB. I think I'm the only one unfortunately to have 2 DOAs. But to no one's fault due to schedule I was only able to pick up after work and had to take the train home after Jeff kindly met me for it. I guess the cold was too much for the SPS. Good GB nevertheless. Thanks again Jeff for going out of your way to meet me.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
a pic of the chalices I got, they seem to be doing well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 184

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Did someone get two attractive blue acro frags? Both of my frags are doing nicely, but I dont think they are what I ordered. I ordered:

Teal blue Aussie Horrida and The Blue Lagoon Acro

I received one frag that was green and a frag that is a "purplish blue" with light brown, large polyps.

It is possible that the Horrida is correct, I can no longer view the image of what I ordered. But the green frag is most definitely not the "Blue Lagoon Acro".

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
By the way, Karman is an AWESOME guy. He did me a real solid and dropped the frags off to me on his way home. I had to watch the babies this week and the shipment for this coming Saturday was cancelled. Two thumbs up for Karman!!!

Alfred

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
By the way, Karman is an AWESOME guy. He did me a real solid and dropped the frags off to me on his way home. I had to watch the babies this week and the shipment for this coming Saturday was cancelled. Two thumbs up for Karman!!!

Alfred

So did you buy these frags with your babysitting money?

lol:lol_large , sorry had to do that. you have no idea how many times I get that when I tell my co workers "I'm watching the kids.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Knugenx,

Thank you very much for holding the corals for me! The ricordea looks amazing. I got a closer look at the lobo; about 3/4 of it has melted : / I saw it as a wysiwyg piece so I am going to nurse it back to health (hopefully it will make it). Your tank looks amazing.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi Jcolon
there is a big chance that lobo will be healing.
when we first got this piece about 4 months ago , it looks like its going die ( i guess they dont travel well like some of the soft corals and Acroporas ), but in a month, it start to heal and come back.
We thought for sure it will die but no, came back nice so i think thats how they usually look when they transit .

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
jcolon
just let time heals it , could take up several week but thats what i remember when i first got it. Strange how it repeats the same way through shipping.

Just keep me updated if there is anything wrong with it.
its a Beautiful piece! well, it was .
you got the nice Ricordea! i love that one when i saw it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: