Rating - 100%
4   0   0
22E72005-4471-4130-9C72-553EA2A3FBCE.jpeg

Reactions: BYU

S.R. Reefing

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
kinda of hard for me to believe , it accurately grow super fast for me. I probably frag 20+ polyps and I still have a nice colony. Imo, it doesn't really die.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Mine was good and just melted a month + later. Popped a new baby fairly quick and took down the baby with it.

I didnt find an exact reason as I had no other deaths.

I have seen others that havent melted so not like it's a guarantee but sounds like others may have had the same experience.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
For me seems like for some reason I’m not having luck with single polyp frags anymore all my z/p that are settled and multiple polyps are fine makes me think something is nipping at single polyps keeping them shut once they shut for a few days that’s all she wrote incredibly frustrating because I had 3 single polyp frags crap out and they where expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For me seems like for some reason I’m not having luck with single polyp frags anymore all my z/p that are settled and multiple polyps are fine makes me think something is nipping at single polyps keeping them shut once they shut for a few days that’s all she wrote incredibly frustrating because I had 3 single polyp frags crap out and they where expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a good idea to keep them elevated off the sand bed for the first few day...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: