inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
...i have liKe 2 "balls of fuzZ" underneatH two of my roCks :scratch: looKs like sometHing died and haiRy tHings grew on iT (nothing did coz they'Ve been theR for a wHile now) but then on oNe, it has two entry/exit hoLes on it liKe sometHing live in 'eM :afro: :sgrin: ...anY expert heLp is appreciatEd :thanks:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Sponge?

010329_1945_70-cp-800.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
FYI: Sponges will filter your water, if you have enough of them :)

some people keep remote tanks packed with sponges, they are used as a natural filter.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was gonna say keep tha cat away from the tank.....Furball's arent good for the bioload, in a negative way LOL (This would be a perfect spot for a pic of a cat with his hands in a fishbowl but I can't find one)

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
funny guys...

so if you would like to set up a tank full of scary evil looking sponges to help naturally filter your bio overloaded tank water here is the only place I know of that will sell you sponge starter packs, it's http://www.reeffarmers.com/ owned by the venerable Steve Tyree.
Click on the box that says sponges :duh:

And Albert if you like I will grow you a large sponge you may take a bath with :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: