A

Anonymous

Anyone know where to find nice color morphs?

Schwings!
6.jpg

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have like 5 that came on my Alor rock. I have them in a bucket and can't really see what they look like.

James

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous! I'd love if these were available in Japan, but I don't think they are.

These are, however. Does anyone know what they are?

f35587b3cb912d721d5af18b67be0294.jpg

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
those are just a funky rhodactis, commonly called Bullseye Shrooms.

there have been some interesting Orange & Red Flowers coming up out of the Caribbean lately. i saw a couple that were neon orange with green centers that were amazing, but i didn't see them under lights like that :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ah OK. They're listed as Modaki anemones on the page of the LFS I like in Tokyo (no idea what modaki means). :oops:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry, I've just realised that I was thinking about Stichodactyla tapetum anyway. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The Escaped Ape":3rdshd1d said:
Sorry, I've just realised that I was thinking about Stichodactyla tapetum anyway. :oops:

Stichodactyla tapetum are great. I can ship you a few if you want Tom. They go from one to 20 in about a year if you feed them.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Matt_":nxouqz9k said:
The Escaped Ape":nxouqz9k said:

Stichodactyla tapetum are great. I can ship you a few if you want Tom. They go from one to 20 in about a year if you feed them.

Really? That would be superb! :D

I've got no idea what the laws would be though, shipping them into Japan. Would I have to get you to ship them to my LFS? :?

Edit: how easy are these to care for Matt? Do they need a small tank, or would they fit well into a bigger softies/LPS tank?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: